Welcome Guest, Not a member yet?

Closed Beta Signups

So, TCR 2.0 is approaching closed beta now, and as such I need a bunch of people ready to test it. Since the old thread was lost as well as it being awhile ago, you will need to apply again for a chance to be in. 

Before you apply though, there is a quick rundown on the things you need to know.
  • This world will be reset several times, including when it's fully released
  • Items will not be kept
  • Progress will be reset
  • There will be bugs, exploits, and instances where your items and buildings may be reset
  • Everything needs to be reported, failure to do so could force you to be removed from closed beta testing
  • Not all permissions and commands will work
  • The server and client may update several times a day during this phase
  • The beta can last between a few days and a few weeks. depending on bugs and balance
  • Everything is left up to my discretion during this, rules can change and I am free to add or remove anyone at will during this time.
Ok, if you're still interested in helping test this modpack, here's a few bits of info I need.
  • Minecraft Username
  • Time spent on the modpack (TCR)
  • All mods you have experience with
  • Experience you have when testing stuff
  • Your technic client id (can be found in launcher options)
  • Agree that you accept all that's listed above.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tencao 's post:
  • Kirbeh

Minecraft Username: Evill_
Time spent on the modpack (TCR): I started playing TCR early this year. I have spent tens of hours on the official server in TCR 1.0.
All mods you have experience with: There are alot of them. I have experienced with all of the mods in the old TCR expect for Forestry and Gendustry, almost all of the mods in Sky Factory and more.
Experience you have when testing stuff: I have tested some stuff. I have found some pretty big exploits (major one with the lootbags mod).
Your technic client id (can be found in launcher options): f0cd50d9-b3c6-40f2-bfb8-d7602d7c1bf6
I agree to everything listed above.

Minecraft Username: 17_

Time spent on the modpack (TCR): 20+ hours on singleplayer. Unfortunatelly, I found this modpack 2 days after the shutdown.

All mods you have experience with: Oh my, that's a lot.. I've been playing this game for 7 years now, it's hard to tell. I'm fairly familiar with most popular mods except the ones that involve advanced technology and machinery. I've played original Tekkit as well. My favourites are Project E, HarvestCraft, Ex Nihilo, Smart Moving, Extra Utils and OpenBlocks.

Experience you have when testing stuff: Not too much, but I know how this works. I've been in a test or two like this. You can count on me, though. My ability to find bugs and exploit is above the common but I don't believe it's extraordinary. I promise to be honest as I just want to help.

Your technic client id (can be found in launcher options): c695dc09-ca4d-43c5-84da-b98c6c96908f

Agree that you accept all that's listed above: I am fully aware and agree with all the mentioned statements.

• Minecraft Username: migas114
  • Time spent on the modpack (TCR): not sure of how much time spent but around 48h maybe, I was rank expert in the old server, so thats a thing to consider
  • All mods I have experience with: Not much experience as i'd like but Applied Energistics 2(AE2), Industrial Craft(IC2)
  • Experience I have when testing stuff: I could say none but, if I want to bget experience i got to start somewhere
  • Your technic client id: c9f85f4a-92b4-4fe6-bd3b-9900ff00ab5b
  • I agree with the stuff listed

Minecraft Username: Shoelaces_

Time spent on the modpack (TCR): idk exactly but quite a while, I have more than 100 hours as the number in my head but I am not sure.

All mods you have experience with: IC2, Project E, Buildcraft, Applied Energetics 2... and many more

Experience you have when testing stuff: I have made a few of my own mods in the past and I have tested them for public release and I think I have participated in a few open betas in the past. Obviously, I know how to deal with bugs, exploits, ect. and will have the ability to notify you with relevant info that I have been able to collect.

Your technic client id: 56ddf044-e00d-4faa-8fa2-fbd077bfea87

I do agree with the things that are listed above.

(30-11-2016, 01:51 PM)Tencao Wrote: So, TCR 2.0 is approaching closed beta now, and as such I need a bunch of people ready to test it. Since the old thread was lost as well as it being awhile ago, you will need to apply again for a chance to be in. 

Before you apply though, there is a quick rundown on the things you need to know.
  • This world will be reset several times, including when it's fully released
  • Items will not be kept
  • Progress will be reset
  • There will be bugs, exploits, and instances where your items and buildings may be reset
  • Everything needs to be reported, failure to do so could force you to be removed from closed beta testing
  • Not all permissions and commands will work
  • The server and client may update several times a day during this phase
  • The beta can last between a few days and a few weeks. depending on bugs and balance
  • Everything is left up to my discretion during this, rules can change and I am free to add or remove anyone at will during this time.
Ok, if you're still interested in helping test this modpack, here's a few bits of info I need.
  • Minecraft Username
  • Holygod109
  • Time spent on the modpack (TCR)
  • Around 35 hours on single player and around 4 on multi
  • All mods you have experience with
  • I've been player Minecraft since it came out and played with most if not all the mods in the pack and know the progression systems 
  • Experience you have when testing stuff
  • I've been in beta's in the past for other mod packs, they weren't huge packs they only had about 100 mods in them.  I have also tested other games in betas, and was able to find glitches. 
  • Your technic client id (can be found in launcher options)
  • As soon as I get home I will edit this document. 
  • Agree that you accept all that's listed above.
  • I agree. 

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 01:22 AM by KiguRoomie. Edit Reason: Main Computer Technic Client )

Minecraft Username: KiguRoomie

Time spent on the modpack (TCR): Around A Year. Played on the Official Server for about 5 months before holding a private server.

All mods you have experience with: All mods in Old / Modern Technic builds. Dabbled in Hexxit and likesuch. Extensively in BC, IC, and Railcraft

Experience you have when testing stuff: Theorycrafting how different mods act with each other, sometimes creating gamebreaking synergy.

Your technic Client ID:
46fad186-7ce6-47fe-8f82-a032ac5aef34

I agree to everything listed above.

Minecraft username: DahJonne  (I have pretty recently changed my minecraft name from 1234sasu to DahJonne)

Time spent on tcr: im not sure how many hours i have played it but at least 5+ hours

Mods i have experience with are: Most mods on Tcr 1.0 and mods in offical technic packs

i have some experience with testing stuff but not a too much

technic id: c50d133c-0a7b-4b16-9355-937d227adad0

I agree to all of the things

• Minecraft Username          jasha0
  • Time spent on the modpack (TCR)          Not sure how many hours but on and off sense july 2015
  • All mods you have experience with          too many to count. all from tcr as well as skyfactory and most from ftb infinity
  • Experience you have when testing stuff          I have hosted many modpacks over the years and lots of troubleshooting went into that
  • Your technic client id (can be found in launcher options)          f8d0d255-111d-475b-b41f-45f9cfdbe9ea
  • Agree that you accept all that's listed above.          Yes 100%

Minecraft username : Gaborboy95
Time spent on the modpack(TCR): I'm not sure how many. I remember like from this year's begining.
All mods you have experience with: Can't count it because there's a lot of mods that I experienced with. But all of the TCR and Tekkit Classic mods.
Experience you have when testing stuff: Well. No bugs found yet.(In TCR, in the Original tekkit classic there was a lot of bugs that i knew of.)
Your technic client id: There: fafba2e7-0663-4c18-9faf-d2cf73fe9c5b
Agree that you accept all that's listeb above: Of course i agree!